Hi Style Arcadians! Many of you may be aware the ability to bulk update buy units is currently not available in the app.
While our Product Team works hard to make this a dream come true, below are alternative ways you can update your buy units:
Delete old drops and create new drops with the updated buy units (if you don't wish to have duplicated drops)
How to quickly delete old drops
1. Paste all the product codes you wish to update onto the search bar
2. Select all of the drops and delete
Multi-edit buy units
1. Select the styles you wish to update AND have the same new buy units.
E.g. They all need to be updated to 300 buy units
2. Click on Multi-Edit at the bottom left
3. Enter the new buy units and click Save
For styles that have different buy units, you can also manually update them by clicking on the drop.